1) I am suffering from "little boy hair" syndrome. It's the phase between cutting your hair short and growing it out. It really sucks.
2) Lily copied one of Casey's sillier phrases last night and it left us in stitches (Carrie, you should recognize this one seeing as how he's YOUR brother) and disturbed us at the same time: "Aw yeah! Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout!"
3) Best knock knock joke ever by a 7 year old:
Lily: Knock Knock
Me: Who's there?
Me: Spaghetti who?
Lily: Dude, spaghetti doesn't talk!
4) Lily is mastering sarcasm and has the ability to mimic my tank girl-esque "What?!"
5) We still don't know what's up with Casey's jeep, but the lady was definitely uninsured. Whoo hoo! $300 deductible as opposed to $1000 deductible! Yeah!
6) I still cannot find my dustpan.