Hola, me llamo... belly baby!

Okay, so I've been getting a few friends asking me "Oh, what names do you like?" So, I actually sat down today (had to sit, was doing a nebulizer treatment) and compiled a list. Without further ado, I give you the list of names that I like. Keyword: I. These names are not necessarily on Casey's list (assuming he actually has a list, which I highly doubt. I'd be willing to bet that Valcent, Kobu and a few other Warcraft/EQ characters would be on there, too...btw). So yeah... Here goes.

Boys:
Nathan
Aiden
Logan
Noah
Xander
Julian (yes, it's growing on me)
Jackson (shorten to Jack please)
Matthew
Max
Benjamin
Lysander (Shakespear reference)
Malcolm
Sebastien
Bastien
Vincent
Alistair
Ian
Andrew
Lenny
Gavin
Wake
Bailey
Bowie (it's gaelic, means yellow haired, and I'd be aiming this one for middle name)
Cai (gaelic for rejoice, again middle name choice)
Riley

Girls:
Olivia
Madison (although, I've been told there was a Madison the cat...)
Allison
Alyssa
Lexie
Alexandra
Alexis
Phoebe
Piper
Paige
Mackenzie
Max
Beatrix
Hero (from Shakespear "Much Ado about Nothing)Imogen
Bridget
Farah
Gillian
Macy
Lenni
Ashley
Kaylie
Cecily
Bailey
Riley

So there you have it, my big old list. The list increases daily and there are very very VERY FEW that we actually agree on. For now, we are calling the belly baby either belly baby or Casey likes to call it Mua'dib. For a while it was Roscoe, but it's no longer Roscoe because it's too big to be a Roscoe (yes, we've nicknamed something that is less than 2 inches big...we're weird).

I'm open to suggestions, so feel free to throw out some ideas.

Comments

Popular Posts