New Pants

Normally, I love new clothes. Clothes are fun. I have always enjoyed shopping with the exception I was out this one time at this mall in Aurora, IL (I think it was called Fox Valley Mall?) at the age of 8 being dragged around by my mom and cousins the day after Thanksgiving. That is the only shopping experience I absolutely disliked. Not only that, but I didn't get anything out of it. Blah. In any case, I love new clothes.

Yesterday I scored a new pair of black pant for school/work at JC Penney's for $6.97. Yep, that's right, $6.97. Woot to the bargains! I learned long ago to take advantage of bargains, and these were definitely a bargain. The only thing that is somewhat frustrating is that they're about a size too big. They currently fit comfortably with a belt and don't look too horrible when the belt is on, but the truth of the matter is that I wanted some black pants that would last me for a while. Translation: through the pregnancy. I fully intend on still going to school and working when I need to work and for that, I need black pants. So, I am now set.

They don't really work into my bohemian chic pregnancy fashion statement that I want to go for, but they work for the every day necessity that is life and the current weather conditions.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go out and clear off my car in my new pants.

Comments

Popular Posts