Mice 0, Jingle 5



This morning makes the 5th mouse that Jingle has caught. At this point, she's worth her weight in gold as far as mousing is concerned. However, the mouse was still alive when this picture was taken.

Jingle looked up at me, meowed (she likes me to photograph her good side...lol) and the mouse took off running. Jingle pounced, though, and the mouse's back legs just kinda flailed. It was really quite gross. Not as gross as when Bonzai decided to get in on the action and take the mouse upstairs. I had to chase after Bonzai and take the mouse away from her, but as I picked it up (I was wearing rubber gloves and carrying multiple layers of paper towels), the thing twitched and I dropped it, screaming my lungs off.

Luckily, I've always been a bit of a tomboy and picking up gross stuff doesn't bug me, so I picked the mouse up by the tail and managed to get the thing downstairs and outside, where I promptly hurled it over the neighbors fence.

Not quite an octopus against a car windshield (yeah, still wanna do that....) but a mice against a bedroom window at 6:30 in the morning... that's pretty funny. I keep wondering what would have happened if there window was open...

Comments

Popular Posts