Blog from the Couch

I write this blog from the couch and I have to say that this is freakin' awesome. This is the first time that I've actually played with Casey's MacBook and I'm totally loving it. I have never experienced anything quite so easy to use! And the best part is, no annoying crashes that the HP has from time to time. Uploading pics is incredibly easy as well.

I admit it, I'm a Mac Convert. All hail the all mighty MacBook. I want my own. My only qualm: they don't come in pink. If they did, it would totally match my Nano.

The thing that I like the most about the MacBook is the ICal. It has made my keeping a schedule so completely easy! Casey set it up for me (because the Mac is essentially his baby and I haven't touched it until today) and today I've been planning stuff and scheduling stuff and it's just completely awesome! Not to mention the most easy program I have ever used... EVER.

Blogging from the couch: my new hobby. Won't Casey be thrilled? LOL.

So yeah... This is awesome. Now, I'm going to try and play some World of Warcraft from the couch. That's just aweome.

Comments

Popular Posts