Le sigh...

So, I've been impossibly boring lately.  Sunny, our in-house actress from Reno that stayed with us for a week and a half has gone away and our schedule has normalized.  Well, I say normalized, but Casey has been driving me insane with movie talk, camera talk, script talk, lighting talk.  Apparently because I'm the producer I am forced to know all the boring details.  Me, I'm like "Dude, I wouldn't have turned on the television if I didn't want to watch it."  (Yes, he always attacks me when I'm watching some mindless drivel on the boob tube... how appropriate because I've been watching reruns of 90210 as of late.)

The only not boring thing is the fact that our very own Captain Jackson took his first real steps yesterday.  He walked from the door to his high chair, which was about a 4 foot walk.  Huzzah! Wait, no, OH CRAP!  MOBILE BABY!  We plan on putting a gate in the kitchen so we can keep him out of there if something needs to be done.  Our "bachelor" Jackson enjoys long walks from the door to the couch, throwing things, banging on pots and pans and trying to mess with the knobs on the stove.  His favorite colors are whatever food he can get stuck in his hair and splttt!  Hee hee. 

Lily is doing well.  Parent Teacher conferences are coming up.  I'm somewhat nervous, but not really.  We're going to do the whole Hannah Montana costume sometime soon.  She has to complete some work first, though, so yeah.  

Well, off I go.  The kids need my attention as always.  That, and something smells icky... like it's burning.  And I don't know about y'all, but I'm not cooking anything. 

Comments

Popular Posts