What's up?

Today we had our first parent teacher conferences of the year and I got Lily's report card.  She's been working hard and it showed!  She made the honor roll!  I'm so proud!  As a treat she got to pick out dinner and she chose chinese food.    Tomorrow is another half day and afterwards we're going to bake cupcakes. 

Jackson is walking more and more.  Sometimes I think that he grows by the minute.  He eats and eats and eats but it's almost like he's a bottomless pit.  A skinny, active, bottomless pit.  I fear for our grocery budget in the future!

Nothing much else up.  We're planning for Halloween and we've been watching silly and/or scary movies.  This weekend we're planning on entering the AMC contest with a short film.  I'll post the link when we upload. 

I think that's all.  We've been very dull lately.  I'm off... hungry.... I bought peanuts today.

Comments

Popular Posts