Over the river and through the wood's to Daddy's house we go!

Quite literally. My dad lives in the boonies and we will be crossing the Ohio River while we're at it! Whoo hoo! I will be taking my new Rebel XT so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and overwhelm each and everyone of you with them!

Tomorrow is thanksgiving and tonight we drive south (note to self: pack football) to warmer weather (50's it said on weather.com) and much fun and relaxation will be had. Friday we go to the Circus and Saturday we drive back. Sure, it sounds hectic, but I promise you that there will be slothfulness in there somewhere. I'm actually looking forward to heading down. I'm downright excited. There is an anxiousness that is just overwhelming at this point and I'm checking and double checking (at this point I actually think I'm octo-checking) making sure we have everything. I haven't traveled with Jackson more than an hour away yet, so this certainly will be interesting. Hmmm..... How will he handle the car ride?

My brain is running in about five billion directions all at once. I very much want to stop and smell the roses or at least grab a bite to eat but there is hair to dye, Jack to feed, dog food to pack (we're taking the dog this time around), yada yada yada.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my head itches. I must scratch and feed Jack.

Comments

Popular Posts