Cranky.

I am cranky.  I took a nap this afternoon because I was starting to get snippy at Lily when she came home from school.  I tried to make Jackson take it with me.  While he did finally crash with me, he didn't do so for very long and I was even more grumpy when I woke up with massive quantities of baby drool on my sleeve.  I am hoping to go back to bed very soon (it's nearly 11).   I also have to wonder if I may be coming down with something because I am quite achy all over.  In fact, at this point the only thing that doesn't hurt is my head.  

I will now give Jackson the cheese he is requesting, drink a glass of milk and then off to bed with me.   

The good news, though, is that all of the footage from our Sunday shoot has been imported as has the sound and well... Simon and Ben sound like NPR announcers.  It's FABULOUS.  

Here's a taste of our upcoming flick.  It's just a picture, but yeah...  Pictured below are Ben Miner (on the Left) and Simon "Pete" Frederick (right) as Garrison and Mr. Buckley in our new film, "Small Change."

Comments

Popular Posts