9 Weeks and Counting...

The news: Pregnant. Yep, again. This makes number 3. We think it's a girl and we like the name Megan. If it's a boy, I personally like Liam.

We found out a couple of weeks ago. I had been feeling like crap and we had joked about the fact that I was pregnant but I waited a couple of weeks before I actually took the test. We found out, I had a couple of great days and then I proceeded to puke my guts out for about a week. I finally called my ob/gyn for advice on day 4 of not holding anything down. I was absolutely miserable! The last time I was this sick while pregnant was with Lily. With Jackson I can count the number of times I threw up on one hand. Couple that with a gut feeling in the girlie direction and that's why we think it's a girl.

In other news, preparing for the bambino, which is not due until April, we have purchased a minivan. I never really saw myself as a minivan person, despite actually wanting one. It's quite a cushy ride. That, and I have to admit that the power sliding doors are hella sexy.

So yeah, that's what's going on here. It's going to be an interesting few months. Jackson turns 3 this week. He's such an awesome little person, and Lily.... She is heading full on into "my parents are incredibly embarassing" territory. And naturally, we love to harass her.

The kids are good, the manthing is good, the dog needs some flea stuffs but other than that is fine as is the cat. The house is good. Everything is just good. Knock on invisible cheese fries. Oooh... cheese fries. That sounds tasty. Hmmmm....

Comments

Popular Posts