Playing Tooth Fairy

Lily lost another tooth yesterday evening. I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but the loss of this tooth means that she has now lost the two front bottom teeth and the two right next to those (basically the first four teeth on the bottom).

Her two bottom teeth are coming in quite nicely and I'm hoping that the loss of this tooth also means that the bottom one that was coming in will have room to straighten out. I don't speak that much about her biological father, but I'm hoping she is blessed with his teeth and not mine because I had the worst teeth growing up. Seriously, folks, I was the reason braces were invented. You could fit a your pinky finger in sideways in the gap between my front teeth when I was Lily's age.

Lily also has one top tooth that has come in, but the other one shows no signs of cutting through, yet. I don't know if I should be worried about that or not. For the time being I've decided to just let it be. I didn't have my two front teeth until well into second grade.

Well, I'm off. I want to load my car with school gear before it gets insanely hot outside.

Comments

Popular Posts