Return of the Mommy-blogger!

Jackson had his four month check up today.  The check up went very well, the doctor calling him a handsome little bruiser who is growing quite a bit!  We had three shots and another oral vaccine and while he cried during the shots, as soon as I picked him up he stopped crying and was smiling.  I think it was more of a "You stuck me with a needle! What the hell?" kind of cry than an "Ow! That hurts!" cry.   Jackson fell asleep before we got to the car and has woken up only twice for about fifteen minutes.  He's a bit on the grumpy side but not horribly bad. 

The verdict?  Jackson is in the 95th percentile as far as height and weight.  He is 17 lbs. 10 oz. and 26 inches long.  According to my friend Michelle, that's about what an 11 month old should weigh.  I've been trying to find data to back that up, but I haven't been able to find anything yet.  We'll see, though.  Between Lily and Jack and trying to clean up I haven't had much time to do anything but cuddle a grumpy boy and start a load of laundry. 

Lily also has a friend over today (no school today! whoo hoo!).  It just got very quiet, so I'm going to go check on them and Jackson is also waking up so I'm off to the land in which I am Queen.

Comments

Popular Posts