It doesn't feel like winter...

Okay, so physically, it is cold enough outside to feel like winter... It just doesn't look like it.  The sun is shining and I swear I heard a bird a little bit ago.  To top it off, I just finished taking down the Christmas Tree and that just kind of puts the nail on the coffin that was the holidays.  Yesterday Casey kept saying "Don't take the tree down, that means Christmas is over."  Personally, I'm thinking it was just an excuse not to help taking down the tree.  

That's okay, though, because I have found that I can do it a lot faster than with kids and hubby in the house.  I say kids but Jackson is home with me but he can be confined to the playpen.  (Although, little dude is trying to escape... he stacks his drum on top of his bear and then tries to get his leg over the top.  So far, no success.  He's not quite tall enough.)

Well, I'm off. Must go start the car so I can go get Lily in 15 minutes. 

Comments

Popular Posts