Grumpy Grumpy Grumpy

Jackson is cutting his two top front teeth.  Poor little man.  This weekend has not been a fun one for not only for him but it's been hell on the rest of the family as well.  He has been waking up about every two and a half hours at night crying and it's really reeking havoc on my sleep schedule.  Jack, however, seems to be dealing just fine.  Well, except for the occasional screaming and grumpiness.

Casey is officially addicted to Battlestar Galactica.  We bought season 2.0 and 2.5 and have 6 episodes to go before we have to buy season 3.  We are also going to be in the market for Season 1, the miniseries, and Razor, so yeah.... plenty to watch before the return of House next week.   I have been watching bits and pieces of season 4 of BSG and part of me is tempted just to stop.  Friday's episode... I knew what was coming but didn't believe it when it actually happened.  I think I said "frak" non-stop for about an hour.  My brain hurt after that episode.  I also cried pretty good. 

And stuff. 

Other than that, this is the first weekend we haven't had much going on.  It was nice to decompress.  The nice weather was awesome as well.  Unfortunately, this is the start of things getting busy.  Lily has roughly 6 weeks of school left and then the wonderful summer camp season begins.  Between zoo camp, swimming lessons, library summer reading program, a nature day camp and a few other things... yeah, she's going to be a busy kid. 

So that's that. We've been quite boring lately. 

Comments

Popular Posts