Yucky.

My hubby had to leave at 4AM this morning to be in Fort Wayne by 7AM. This gave him and the two other guys that were going to the pervious concrete symposium thingey at least an hour of getting lost time. Hubby also took the MacBook, which means I'm kickin' it old school on the HP today. Whee fun, ya know?

It's raining, it's cold, and I feel... grumpy. A bout of PMS is heading my way, I just know it. This weather also has me feel like doing absolutely nothing.

Matt is coming in for an impromptu family thing today. Basically, the mama bear beckons and all the youngins come a runnin'. It's a bad kind of family thing so it's not my thing to divulge it. My thoughts are with them, though. And, on a selfish level, I get to see my sweet baboo. I wish Ben was coming with him, but it's all good. I'll get to see Ben this summer. We're already planning a trip to Cedar Point, so it should be fun. I think it will be a perfectly appropriate way to celebrate our 30th birthdays (Matt is May 8, Casey is the 15th and mine is June 10).

I miss Casey. I miss the MacBook. I miss the sun. I miss it being warm. Yeah, color me depressed. I will now go throw myself onto a pile of laundry and be melancholy.

Comments

Popular Posts