Pregnancy Update

Do you remember when you were a kid and you would get on a swing and spin yourself around so that the chains would get all wound up and then eventually, you'd pick up your feet and spin uncontrollably until the chains were unwound? I think Jack is doing that with his umbilical cord. Seriously, it feels like he's doing flips in there and he's using his hands and feet to kick out and either propel or stop himself. Our little Jack is definitely action packed! The kicking and/or punching is becoming more and more frequent, which I guess is a good thing. He is constantly reminding me that he's in there and that he's not going anywhere.

Pregnancy is going well. I actually had a bout of morning sickness this morning. First time in a while. I think it was more of a coughing fit that led to throwing up, though. I didn't hack up a lung, but I certainly hacked up a bunch of phlegm.

We have solved the middle name dilemma, but I don't want to reveal what it will be just yet. I'll put it this way: we have to wait and see when Jack is born. Either way, it works and we get a decent middle name. Woot. If certain people can promise me they won't spill the beans about the middle name, I can tell them what it may be, but yeah... big promises must be made. Capisce? Capisce.

Well, I'm off to make brownies. Yum.

Comments

Popular Posts