Come out! Come out!

Three days late and we seem to be in a total holding pattern as far as Jack is concerned.   Yep, we're still pregnant.  My back hurts, I'm extremely tired and sleeping most of the day and my brain is like mush and I find it difficult to concentrate these days.  I get distracted easily.  Oh, and not to mention I'm incredibly absentminded.

Everything is in place for Jack's arrival.  The suitcase and car seat is in the car, the bassinette is set up complete with supplies.  The only thing that's missing is Jack.  It's starting to get rather frustrating.  The anticipation is driving us all nuts.  If I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, Casey wakes up as well and is instantly like "WHAT'S WRONG?"  Nothing, babe, just have to pee. 

You know, I have no idea what I'm going to do when I don't have to pee all the time.  Oh wait, yes I do... 4AM feedings. 

Comments

Popular Posts