Hello? Anybody in there?

If it wasn't for the constant kicking and punching and twisting and turning from Jack, I would seriously think he's a figment of my imagination.   Jackson is now 7 days overdue and I'm beginning to wonder if he's ever going to show up. 

Yesterday, in an attempt to relax and induce labor, we headed to Nappanee to not only see the parental units' new house, but also to check out the annual Apple Festival held there.  Nappanee is a very quaint town with lots of character.  I really like it!  Not only that, but Casey's parents' house is awesome.  There are lots of little things about it that add so much character from the windows to little wood carvings above the door between the kitchen and the dining room.  It's an awesome house and I think Casey's parents are definitely going to enjoy living in Nappanee.  

The Apple Festival was totally fun.  Lily went on the Tilt-a-Whirl with Casey.  It was her first adult fair ride she's been on.  She seemed a bit scared at first, but then she totally got into it, screaming with delight for the entire ride.  We got her a certain amount of tickets, but she wanted nothing more than to go on the tilt-a-whirl with her daddy.  I think the fair or any kind of festival we may go to from here on out is going to get somewhat expensive.  We will definitely be taking advantage of bracelet days, that's for sure!

Other than that, it was a mainly uneventful weekend.  Notre Dame got their asses handed to them again.  This time they lost to Michigan.   I have to take comfort in the fact that Michigan lost to Appalachian State a couple of weeks ago.  Go Appalachian State!   I really hope that Notre Dame gets it together soon. 

Hopefully, the next post we'll have good news, like maybe I'll be in labor or Jack will be here.  I'm not getting my hopes up, though.  We'll see.  I definitely wants Jack to get here soon...

Comments

Popular Posts