..."Infected with Rage"

It all started last week.  Lily threw up at Sears.  We had an entire week before it struck again.  Wednesday afternoon, just after the installation of our new dishwasher, my stomach started not feeling good.  I played it up to some not good tasting whatever and went on my merry (yet cramp-y) way. I went to pick Lily up from school and proceeded to throw up three times in the parking lot at her school.   I called Casey and asked him when he was coming home and if he could pick me up some sprite.  I got Lily in the car, and home we went... And then I proceeded to throw up more.   I kept throwing up until around 10 o'clock, which was when the NyQuil kicked in.  Oh, I love you NyQuil! Thou art wonderful!  
Thursday, I didn't throw up but I didn't want to move at all.  Jackson was shuttled off to Nappanee on Wednesday night because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle him.  Thank you to my wonderful in-laws!  I don't think I would have been able to cope without you!  And a big thank you to Mickie, too, who not only got her butt up early to take Lily to school, but also picked her up, made sure she did her homework and everything! How awesome!  
Casey came home around 3:30, took a shower and went off to get me supplies and pick up Jackson.  I went back to sleep and was out until Ronin started going nuts when Lily got home.   I came downstairs, loved on my kid, and plopped down on the couch to watch television.    Casey got home about an hour later, we watched Supernatural and then went off to bed. 
Around 4:00 last night, I woke up with Casey jumping out of bed, saying "son of a bitch!" on his way down the stairs and then heading straight for the bathroom.  Husband also has the rage.  Luckily, he should be okay by Sunday.  
I just hope Jackson doesn't get it.  That would be really really bad.  I am now going to attempt to take a nap.  I'm still pretty tired.  I'm functioning, but tired.  I'm also still kind of achy. So yeah, so we've got the rage.  It's not fun. 

Comments

Popular Posts