An Open Letter to the Galatic Dairy Farmers of TruMoo


Bright suns and greetings from a galaxy not so far away!

I truly hope that this message finds you well, basking in the glory of twin suns, or at least enjoying a nice cup of your lovely blue milk.  I must confess, when I heard blue milk was able to be purchased outside of Galaxy's Edge (which I have yet to actually get to, despite living less than 2 hours away -  I wonder how many parsecs that is? Things to google later...), my inner fangirl let out a squeeeeee that had my wife running to see if I was being attacked by a Sand Person.  It took me a little while to actually acquire a half gallon but I got some along with some very deep nostalgia feels.   

Unfortunately, along with the nostalgia, the refreshing blue beverage also lead to a disturbance.... in my gut.  While I would love to join Luke (in spirit of course) by gulping down a tall glass of TruMooBlue every day, my lactose-intolerant self simply cannot handle it.  The Force may be strong with me, but my digestive system?  Not so much.  It's like facing a rancor in Jabba's palace whenever I indulge.  I must indulge, too, because for a half gallon of milk that is blue is a total luxury these days, and I'm not about to let it go to waste.  

So, here's my humble request to you, TruMoo:  could you possibly create a lactose-free version of your Blue Milk?  Imagine the joy that other lactose-intolerant fans would feel being able to sip on that intergalactic goodness without risk of an internal Death Star explosion.  You would be doing a great service to all of us lactose-sensitive Rebels and Imperial Scum out there.   I would also like to point out that the customers you are generally looking to capitalize on (both Rebel and Imperial Scum) tend to be on the neuro-spicy side, which tends to lend towards the lactose-intolerant side of things.  The greatest fans out there would be incredibly excited to be able to partake!

Until then, I will continue to gaze longingly at your Blue Milk, dreaming of the day I can enjoy it without the fear of stomach rebellions.   Help me, TruMoo Galatic Dairy Farmers, you are my only hope! 

May the milk ever be in your favor, and may you find your way to bring balance to our bellies.  

With hope and high lactose-free aspirations. 

XOXO,


Jess

PS I just came up with a really great idea on how you can actually do lactose free blue milk without actually having to do it?  Work with NesQuik and get them to make a blue milk powder that I can add to my lactose-free milk!!



Comments

Popular Posts